Include SEO in your website development plans to avoid costly mistakes.
Site redesigns often yield some unexpected and unwanted results – such as the loss of existing visibility, rankings, traffic, and market share.
Minimize the risks to your business, and make the most efficient use of your budget by planning ahead to incorporate SEO principles and best practices into all significant website changes. At the very least, have your changes reviewed before they go live.
Beyond Ink has extensive hands-on experience and success with minimizing the impact on existing search visibility during the course of new development or a complete overhaul.
Some of the SEO factors we may address before launch:
- Domain name changes
- Site acquisitions, assimilating new content
- Minimizing effects due to platform changes
- Incorporating technologies new to your site, such blogs, forums or searchable archives
- Integrated online marketing
- ROI tracking
- Keyword research, Content development, and more
Contact Beyond Ink and ask about SEO for Site Redesigns.